https://vmecteam.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/seth-aubin.jpg 300 300 awp-admin /wp-content/uploads/2020/12/VMEC-blue-logo-290-x-85-no-words-at-bottom.png awp-admin2017-02-01 16:59:112021-05-20 12:07:11Seth Aubin
Seth Aubin’s research interests include Atom chip based ultracold quantum gasses ( T < 1 μK), microwave manipulation of ultracold atoms, atom interferometry and Atomtronics. His research utilizes techniques such as Analog, digital, RF and microwave electronics; lasers, optics and imaging; UHV vacuum; Micro-fabrication; EM simulation.
- Associate Professor of Physics, William & Mary, 2007-present
- Post-doc at University of Toronto, 2003-2006
- HS Math/Physics teacher, US Peace Corps, Guinea, 1995-1997
- PhD in Physics, SUNY Stony Brook, 2003
- BSc Yale, 1995
- Lic. de Physique ENS, 1994